1. Registration for the 25th
IOS National PG Convention 2021 is mandatory for submission of abstract for scientific Paper/Poster/ Table clinic presentation.
2. Scientific Paper/ Poster/ Table clinic presentations are open for Post-Graduate Trainees.
3. Presenters are allowed to present their own work or their teams work only which is not published till date.
4. Presentation of another person’s case reports/ review/ research will lead to disqualification.
5. The entire completed paper manuscript (including photos, tables and charts etc., if any) shall be submitted.
6. Entire poster have to uploaded in the online portal along with the abstract by 20th
7. For table clinic only abstract is mandatory.
8. Once your paper / poster/ table clinic is approved, you will receive an email communication bearing the scientific paper/poster/ table clinic number.
9. Mention the scientific paper/poster number/ table clinic number without fail in lower right corner of poster / paper first slide of power point presentation.
10. Please do not mention personal details, or acknowledge staff/ guide/ college name in the presentation, doing so will lead to disqualification.
11. Certificate of presentation will be provided only to registered delegates of the 25th
IOS National PG Convention 2021.
12. For Original Research, Completed studies/ Pilot studies with results only considered for participation.
13. Avoid animations and videos in the power point presentation.
14. For scientific paper/ poster presentation one author is allowed.
15. Papers may be converted to Poster presentations at the sole discretion of the scientific committee.
16. The decision of scientific committee will be final.
17. Last date for submitting complete poster and paper presentation is 20th
Guidelines for competitive and non-competitive submission
Each Post graduate department is permitted to send a maximum of 15 scientific submission for the competitive category.
(6 papers, 6 posters and 3 table clinics.) There is no restriction for non-competitive submissions.
All submissions must be made in the enclosed submission format, duly forwarded by the Head of Department.
Head of the department’s are requested to send a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
listing the competitive and non-competitive submissions from their respective departments in the prescribed format given below before 20th December 2021.
Click Here to Download the Format